Friday 5 December 2014

Lots of playing

After lunch I met a new dog called Mia.


We weren't quite sure what to make of each other but we did play together a bit. During that Molly saw my play bow for the first time. We didn't stay still for very long but Molly took a few (blurry)photos. You can see our tails wagging.


 
That was also the first time I'd been allowed on the carpet (only closely supervised & after I'd recently been to the toilet) & I wasn't the one who wee'd on it!

Later this afternoon I met two lovely girls called Issy & Jess. I had a lot of fun playing with them & they gave good cuddles too. They said they'll come & see me again soon & have also volunteered to look after me if Molly ever needs someone to.





Now I'm going to have a well deserved sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment