Monday 8 December 2014

Garage, nipping and chickens

Yesterday evening I had some good cuddles, played & explored a little bit in some of the carpeted rooms downstairs. Then Molly took me to the local petrol garage to look for a magazine & I didn't mind all the fast, noisy cars whizzing round the roundabout at all. I did like watching them all.

I had a little accident inside but that was because Molly had left me for a few minutes so didn't see me sitting at the back door asking to be let out. And I couldn't hang on til she got back. Never mind, she said I'm doing really well for just 9 weeks old & recognises that she should have taken me outside pre-emptively.

I had fun playing chase again with a toy on a rope with Molly's dad but I did skid around on the kitchen floor.

A couple of hours after I went to bed last night, Molly remembered that she'd not taken my collar off. When she did that I woke up more than she expected so she took me out for a wee. I didn't like it so just walked back to the back door in the hope she'd let me go back to my warm bed. But she didn't until I'd done a wee. I then slept through til just after 7am.

I'm always nippy first thing in the morning because I'm so excited to see Molly & full of energy after a long sleep. Molly just wants to spend time with me but finds it really difficult at that time due to me nipping her clothing & her. She's tried different techniques but nothing really works. However this morning I was much better than I normally am & spent a while chewing my toys instead of Molly.

Here's a photo of me playing with the chickens. Two of them run away when I run at their fence but the other one often comes right up to me & we stare at each other. Molly didn't manage to get a photo of that this morning though.


And here's me dozing. I know that my bed was close by but I much prefer sleeping on Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment