Sunday 7 December 2014

Sunbathing and meeting more people

There's not much to report from last night. I needed a wee just before 6am but Molly didn't want to stay up after she took me out, so we both went back to bed. This morning we were planning to go & visit one of her friends & their dog but Molly wasn't feeling very well so we had to reschedule.

I know it's December but I found a rare spot of sun earlier so did some sunbathing.


Molly's friend Claire came round with her young daughter this afternoon. I got very excited at her tutu but I wasn't allowed to chase it :( She liked me & Claire wanted to take me home with them. Then this eve Molly's friend Deb popped round briefly for a cuppa & to meet me. She was good fun but she smelled of strange dogs.
 
Since then I dozed on Molly
 

And helped her dad play the guitar
 
 
Apparently I've been too nippy today, oops! I haven't had any accidents though & Molly says I've been really good at spending time on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment