Friday 19 December 2014

Garden centre

This morning Molly & her mum took me to a local garden centre. I had lots of fun exploring & meeting new people. I had a sniff around the car park first & then when we went in we met some scary creatures. Molly said they were called polar bears but I kept my distance.


I found some tinsel which of course I had to play with! Molly tried to take some Christmassy photos but I wouldn't stay still so most of them came out blurry. Don't I look scary in the first one?!





Lots of people said hello to me. A few children were worried when I barked at them but it was just because I wanted to play. Molly bought me a new ball in the pet department because I keep destroying mine when I chew them. This new one is supposed to be very tough so we'll see how long it lasts.

I did a bit of walking on different kinds of surfaces that I'd not walked on before & was very confident. Molly & her mum carried me a bit too so I didn't get too tired. Then they stopped for drinks in the cafe so after a little look around I curled up on Molly's lap & slept.


In other news - I wee'd inside twice yesterday evening, oops! So now I'm not allowed in the carpeted rooms as much & have to be closely watched when I am.

And this is my current favourite place to sleep. I like being close to the shoes which smell of people I love, I'm near most of the rooms downstairs where interesting things happen, I can see anyone coming down the stairs or coming to the front door & the sun shines on this patch of carpet in the mornings.


P.S. I'm 11 weeks old today!

No comments:

Post a Comment