Thursday 18 December 2014

Walk to the library

This afternoon Molly took me out for a walk to the village library to see her Mum at work. I got very excited & barked at other dogs, watched (but wasn't scared of) passing cars & tried to greet all the people we passed. Some of them fussed me & because we went past the primary school when it finished for the day I also met a few children too. We saw Issy & Jess again & Issy gave me a Christmas present that she'd made herself to stick on my collar! Molly will try to take a photo of me modelling it later. I met some forms of transport I'd never seen before - such as a bicycle, a skateboard, a (push along) scooter & a pushchair. I was fine with the first two but a bit unsure about the latter two. I also didn't mind the noisy roadworks. Molly said I walked well on my lead but I kept zigzagging across the pavement.



Outside the library I met a puggle called Jasmine. She was a bit scared of me though because was a bit too bouncy & eager to play. Molly spoiled my fun by carrying me most of the way home because she said I'd done too much walking. Hmph! I wonder where we'll go tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment