Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Kong fun & a funny sleeping position

Molly took some photos of me this evening as I ate my tea out of one of my new Kong toys. They mean it takes me much longer to eat a full meal (10-20mins rather than the 2mins it takes me to eat the same amount from a bowl) & help me expend some of my excess energy too. I have to knock/wobble this particular one to make pieces of my food fall out. I also like growling & barking at it too but that doesn't make the food come out.







Molly went out this evening & came home smelling of another dog - traitor! Molly would like to explain that she was actually out babysitting (although the family did have a dog) in order to earn money to feed me & buy toys etc for me. Anyway, while she was out I fell asleep on her dad's head after we got back from a walk.


No comments:

Post a Comment