Sunday 21 December 2014

Meeting Molly's nan

Yesterday evening Molly took me to the local scout hut field again for a short walk before tea. We did the route in reverse so it was a bit different. Overall it was an uneventful route as I didn't do any poos for Molly to lose this time. Then she went out babysitting so her parents looked after me & put me to bed. Molly took me out for a wee when she got in just after 1am & then I slept til 8am this morning.

Regarding my "sit" training, Molly thinks I now understand what the command means but don't always choose to follow it. We tried it on a walk this evening & I listened to Molly 3 out of 4 times. She gives me lots of fuss when I do & is optimistic that we'll get there.

This morning Molly & her parents took me to the local garden centre to look for a Christmas tree. We didn't have any luck but I still had fun exploring on the ground because last time we were there I had to be carried. I got excited when I saw children so barked & tried to run (I was on a short lead so didn't get very far) at them to play but apparently I scared a few of them, oops!

After that we went to visit Molly's nan who I'd not met before. I was really well behaved & calm because I was quite tired after my trip to the garden centre. I gave Molly's nan lots of cuddles & licks & the only mischief I caused was chewing her necklace, but she didn't mind. She said she wanted to keep me.


Then I fell asleep on the carpet while everyone else talked.


Molly's mum brought me home & fed me lunch (so she's my best friend now) while Molly & her dad continued the Christmas tree hunt. This afternoon they put it up but it's on top of a wooden box so I can't play with it. Spoilsports.

This evening I was quite good at entertaining myself while Molly & the rest of her family watched half of a film. There were lots of gunshots in it but they didn't bother me.

After that Molly took me for a walk round the block to try to wear me out a bit before bed. A car blared it's horn next to us which surprised me but I recovered well. We also heard a few noisy dogs (inside houses & vans) but I couldn't see them, so that was a bit confusing.

I've just been having zoomies round the house & trying to eat the curtains. Apparently I'm not supposed to do that so I've been put into the kitchen & hallway until I calm down a bit. Molly thinks I'm overtired but it's nearly my bedtime now.

No comments:

Post a Comment