Monday 22 December 2014

Quiet afternoon & evening

I've had a quiet remainder of the day after my busy morning. While I was asleep this afternoon Molly was able to get on with some odd jobs like wrapping presents. She said I'd have got in the way but I think I'd have been very helpful! This evening I rested in the same room while Molly & her parents watched a noisy festive episode of TOTP 2.




And I kept Molly's mum company when she wasn't feeling very well. She said I made her feel much better.

The picture below was taken while I was trying to see how much I could get away with regarding Molly's mum's knitted socks. I know I'm not allowed to chew them, so I licked them (as well as Molly's mum's ankles), opened my jaw around them (but didn't chew) & made Molly's mum think I was going to chew them but then turned it into a yawn! That was good fun.


This evening Molly's dad had to look at the (out of use) cat flap in the back door because I broke it & hid one of the vital parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment