Monday 1 December 2014

A very good night

Molly keeps telling me what a clever boy I am. I'd already tried to tell her that she was underestimating me but she doesn't speak dog!

Last night (after a tiring evening) Molly put me to bed at about 10.30pm & I fell asleep on my own, without her being there. I then slept solidly until 6.15am when I heard her dad get up for work. Molly can't believe I held my bladder for all that long at only 8 weeks old, she was very impressed! I might not sleep that well every night but now Molly knows that I can & she had the chance to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Yesterday evening Molly got a bit concerned when I vibrated, like I often do when I'm very relaxed/falling asleep. She's never owned a dog before so is having to learn a lot. Luckily her friends reassured her that it's nothing to worry about.

Last night, before I went to sleep, was quite eventful. Molly's mum needed to pop round to the village shop to get a few things so me & Molly went with her. The shop assistants loved me!

When we got home I tried to eat the poisonous ivy in the garden when Molly was preparing to pick up my poo & then when she stopped me doing that I tried to chew the poo bag! She didn't manage to pick the poo up until I was back inside the house. She called me a nuisance but I know she loves me a lot.

Then Molly's younger brother came home after popping out to the shop for a bottle of alcohol that Molly & her mum had forgotten to buy while we were there. I greeted him when he came inside so he bent over to give me some attention & the bottle fell out of his pocket & smashed on the floor! Luckily I was fine but because it happened in the area where I spend most of my time, it was a big clean up operation. I didn't really like the sound of the vacuum cleaner.

This morning I've been quite bitey but I usually am when I wake up because I just have so much energy! We've been out in the garden but I'm still full of beans & currently trying to chew Molly's slippers.

We know you like photos so here's one Molly just took on her phone while she was trying to distract me from her slippers with something to chew.

 
 
Edit: It's just a few minutes after the above was written & I'm now asleep on Molly's foot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment