Wednesday 7 January 2015

2014 in review

Molly found this on another blog & we thought it'd be fun if I completed it. Molly said I should also apologise in advance for using so many exclamation marks - I'm quite excitable!

1) What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
Everything was new to me because I was only born in 2014!

2) Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Well obviously I didn't make any! This year Molly said she hopes to give me the best life she can, which sounds good to me!

3) Did anyone close to you give birth?
My mum gave birth to me & my siblings!

4) Did anyone close to you die?
No.

5) What countries did you visit?
I left the county I was born in & moved to another one to live with Molly. It was all within England though & the two counties are neighbouring.

6) What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
More food! Molly laughed at this answer. And I'm looking forward to longer walks when I get bigger & being able to run around outside off lead once Molly can trust me to return to her.

7) What dates from 2014 will remain etched in your memory, and why?
3rd October was the day I was born & 27th November was the day I came home to live with Molly.

8) What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I've had so many! Growing & developing as a puppy with my littermates, settling in at my new home, bonding with Molly & her family, learning to use the toilet outside (mostly!), learning a few basic obedience commands...

9) What was your biggest failure?
I'm not perfect but wouldn't say I've had any failures as such.

10) Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just having my toes stood on & being fallen over when I got under people's feet!

11) What was the best thing someone bought you?
Food & treats! And my favourite toys (at the moment, they keep changing!) are Ted (my teddy bear), a flight ball & my tug of war rope. I did really like a squeaky ball but once I got big enough to squeak it myself it got confiscated because Molly & her family said it makes a horrible noise! I also enjoy eating meals from my Kong toys & chewing my deer antler.

12) Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My breeders gave me a great start in life & now Molly & her family do a lot for me.

13) Whose behaviour made you appalled &/or depressed?
That's a silly question for a puppy so I was planning to ignore it, but I don't like some of the ways the weather behaves, especially when I have to go out in the rain to go to the toilet or for a walk. Urgh!

14) Where did most of your money go?
That's not something I have to worry about but Molly spent a lot of money on me & the stuff I need!

15) What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Everything! I'm always excited!

16) What songs will always remind you of 2014?
I've heard a fair amount of music as Molly listens to quite a lot but nothing sticks in my mind. I do like Molly's dad's guitar playing though & sometimes I try to join in by barking or help him out by tryinng to investigate his guitar.

17) Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
These don't apply as I'm only 3 months old but I'm a very happy puppy!
b) fatter or skinnier?
As above this doesn't apply but apparently I'm quite big for my age. I'm not fat though.
c) richer or poorer?
This doesn't apply to me as a dog but I think that Molly is poorer (but happier!) thanks to me!

18) What do you wish you'd done more of?
Eating! I love food!

19) What do you wish you'd done less of?
Maybe nipping & chewing people. I can't help it sometimes but I'm learning that the people I mouth don't like it very much.

20) How did you spend Christmas?
I spent it with Molly's family & it was good fun. My favourite part was when Molly's mum tripped over one of my toys & spilled gravy on the carpet. I helped lick it up!

21) Did you fall in love in 2014?
I'm only a baby but I do love Molly & her family. Even if Molly has only been out or upstairs for an hour & if other family members take good care of me, I still give her a very enthusiastic greeting when I see her again.

22) How many one night stands?
Haha!

23) What was your favourite TV programme?
I liked watching & barking at one about wolves!

24) Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
That's a silly question, I love everyone & make sure they know it!

25) What was the best book you read?
This doesn't apply to me but Molly has read lots of dog books & magazines.

26) What was your greatest musical discovery?
 Like I said previously, Molly's dad's guitar playing. Other than that I don't really have any preferences but don't mind if there's music on.

27) What did you want & get?
Love, food, exercise & stimulation - I'm easily pleased!

28) What did you want & not get?
More food...

29) What was your favourite film this year?
I don't usually like it when people watch films because it means I get less attention!

30) What did you do on your birthday?
Apart from being born?! I can't remember but I suspect that I probably didn't do much!

31) What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More food! Molly said I'm getting repetitive now! I can't think of anything else, I've had everything I've needed.

32) How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014?
I like to wear mud but the people I live with aren't so keen!

33) What kept you sane?
Love, food, exercise & stimulation. I think Molly & her family would probably say I'm insane anyway though!

34) Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I'll ignore this one!

35) What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't understand this question but Molly suggested that I could say puppy farming because it's something that she gets very cross about & thinks I would too if I knew about it.

36) Who do you miss?
Molly when I'm not with her. I do kind of miss the rest of the family too when they're not around but not as much & I'm usually easily distracted.

37) Who was the best new person you met?
Molly!

38) What was the best thing you ate?
Ooh, that's a hard question as I love pretty much all food. I think my favourite though is probably bird (chicken, goose or duck - I'm not fussy!) poo, much to Molly's frustration when I eat it & then try to lick her face! I just want to share it with her!

39) Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014?
~Life is fun! And it's a good idea to try to eat absolutely everything because some things are surprisingly tasty!

40) Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"Food glorious food"!

No comments:

Post a Comment