Tuesday 20 January 2015

A skeleton!

This morning Molly finally managed to cut my nails while I was asleep! I later scratched her face in my excitement though, oops! She's hoping my nails will wear down a bit on the pavement or she might need to have a go at filing them.

I spent a good few hours today being looked after by Molly's mum & brother while she went out. She bought some things for me though including a new lead which is much easier to attach to my harness.

When Molly got home she took me out to one of Angie's fields for a run around. I was really good - mostly sticking close to Molly but when I got a bit further away I always returned when she called me.




The most exciting part of our trip out was that I found several parts of a fox skeleton! Molly stopped me trying to eat it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment