Wednesday 7 January 2015

Poorly Molly

Molly felt better for most of today so we did some training, played together & went out on another walk round the block.

I also had fun playing with Molly's brother who gets down on the floor with me, play bows & then chases me round while I've got my favourite toys. Then when he gets them I've got to chase him to get them back. He's over 6 foot tall so Molly thinks it's funny when he play bows for me but I love it.

I also annoyed Molly's dad by chasing his shoes but Molly said that was his fault for putting them on right in front of me & tempting me! He wasn't too happy when I tried to play the guitar with him either but I know he loves me really as he's currently letting me doze on his head!

I was worried tonight when Molly was very poorly but luckily she's ok again now. When she wasn't well I licked her face & made her laugh, especially when I then fell off the chair! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment