Wednesday 21 January 2015

Degus

Molly was a bit worried about me yesterday because I was really sleepy. Then last night I had to wake her up at 4am because I needed the toilet. I had a quiet-ish morning but after lunch I had more energy & returned to causing chaos again so Molly knows I'm ok!

I discovered a big bucket of chicken poo in the garden today (how thoughful of Molly's dad to leave it there for me!), so enjoyed eating that. Molly wouldn't let me lick her face afterwards.

This afternoon we went for a walk in the village. I did bark & lunge at some people when Molly wasn't quick enough to distract me & I did pull on the lead a bit, but overall Molly said I was really good. I did some impressive "leave it"s after picking up a couple of bits of rubbish, I sat for Molly multiple times (both at kerbs & random places), I was successfully distacted (with food) from barking at someone walking on the other side of the road & we practised heel work & recall (on the lead).

This evening Molly drove me to her older brother's house where I met his degus! I wanted to play with them but luckily they weren't scared of me so it all went well. Here are some photos Molly took.





I also enjoyed vaccuuming the floor for degu poo!

No comments:

Post a Comment