Monday 26 January 2015

Lonely

Hospital stole Molly for several hours today :( Her mum looked after me well but I still missed her. Molly's voice came out of the phone while she was out which made me very excited! I barked at it, zoomed round the house & then sat at the front door to wait for her. She didn't come home for a couple more hours though. When Molly did come home I gave her a really good welcome but she wasn't too keen on me licking her face because apparently my breath doesn't smell very pleasant today!

While Molly was out I accidentally got my leg stuck in part of a cabinet. I was really dramatic & Molly's mum & brother thought I'd broken my leg because I made such a fuss. I was fine though & soon ran off playing happily. I also did lots of barking at some workmen that I could see working on neighbours' houses when I was out in the back garden.

Both of my walks with Molly today were relatively uneventful. I did lots of barking at people we saw (despite Molly's best efforts to distract me) but did well apart from that. We also did a good training session in the house where amongst the usual things I also practised sitting & lying down for longer periods.

Molly took this photo while I was dozing this evening

Don't I look cute & innocent? Just after this photo was taken Molly noticed I had something stuck in the fur near my mouth. When she tried to remove it she realised that it was some kind of poo that I had probably been eating at some point today! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment