Saturday 24 January 2015

Miscellaneous

Today has been a quieter day & there isn't much to report. There was an article about Molly in a newspaper magazine today (I think I wrote a bit about it when the reporter & photographer visited) but the photo they chose to accompany the final piece wasn't one with me in it :(

Molly weighed me this morning & I was 5.9kg! That's a weight gain of 0.7kg in just one week!

This morning we went on a walk round the local area, on one of our usual routes. Molly was impressed that I didn't pick up/try to eat anything I shouldn't have. We did some more practising "sit"s, walking to heal, recall (on the lead) & distracting me from passers by.

We didn't manage a second walk but I had lots of fun racing around the garden, playing with Molly's brother & me & Molly did a good training session in the house this evening which wore me out. I also let Molly brush me & try out the new stripping stone she bought recently for grooming me.

Molly had to pop out a couple of times so her dad kept an eye on me. He said I was very well behaved.

Apparently I still smell so might have to have a bath in the next couple of days. I hope not!

We're still working on me spending time in my crate during the day & I'm doing well. I still whine a bit when I think I'm missing out on things but I usually settle quickly when I don't get any attention.

Molly took the photo below this morning when I was looking particularly cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment