Sunday 11 January 2015

Full of beans!

Yesterday I was full of beans again! Molly thinks it's a combination of me not getting enough stimulation (although I always get two 15 minute walks, training, chance to play in the garden, play with the family & lots of attention every day) due to her being unwell with a virus & perhaps me teething too. I've been causing lots of mischief, especially with my chewing (curtains, the carpet etc). I found a tarpaulin in the garden so had good fun with that!



I also spent a fairly long time barking at & running at the fence around the chickens trying to play with them. Apparently they weren't so keen to play with me though! Luckily I'm very lovable so easily forgiven ;)

On yesterday's walks Molly & her dad tried to encourage me not to pull but I'm not really getting the hang of it yet. They walk so slowly & I just want to explore everything as it's so exciting! And I now bark at most of the people I see because I want to play with them. I did well when Molly asked me to "leave it" after I picked up things I shouldn't eat when she walked me though.

I did some good resting in my crate today & because I was so quiet & well behaved Molly kept rewarding me with food! We're going to try to gradually build up the length of time I spend in there during the day before Molly starts trying to leave me alone for short periods. I don't like the sound of that but she said it's important for me to be independent.

Here's another sleepy photo

No comments:

Post a Comment