Saturday 31 January 2015

Proper snow!

We had proper snow this morning! It's all gone now though because it rained but Molly & her mum took some photos of me in it. Initially I didn't like the look of it at all & refused to go in the garden. But then Molly carried me out in it.

 

 

And I realised it wasn't so bad



In fact it was rather yummy!


This is how I let Molly & her family know that I want to go back inside after being out in the garden.


After that we went on a walk & Molly let me off my lead in a small local field/area of grass. My recall wasn't great but there were lots of distractions & I did return to Molly after she called me a few times & ran in the opposite direction. And I did really well when I saw other people.


This afternoon I rested dozed on Molly's sofa while she watched some TV. I did bark & growl a bit though when some dogs barked on the programme she was watching!



My new rhino toy has a squeaker in it but I can't yet make it squeak when I want it to. However when I do accidentally make it squeak apparently I look really shocked - it makes Molly laugh.

As Molly was taking some of my stuff upstairs she had to leave the stair gate open because she didn't have a free hand to close it. I discovered the stairs for the first time but didn't get very far.


No comments:

Post a Comment