Friday 23 January 2015

Smelly!

I've not been very popular this evening. Apparently I stink so no-one was keen to cuddle me & wouldn't let me lick them! As well as having bad flatulence I've also been eating horse manure! I do still look cute though!


This morning Molly took me for a walk round the block. I wasn't perfect but she was very impressed with how I behaved. She even took me into the local shop (in her arms) so she could buy a newspaper. I was very quiet & calm & enjoyed being fussed over by other people. While we were out we practised lots of "sit"s, a couple of "leave it"s (although they weren't all successful, some things are just too tempting!), walking to heel, recall on the lead & Molly tried to distract me from barking at passers by. She was successful on a couple of occasions but not on a couple. Oh well, we'll get there.

I've been unusually vocal today. Ooh & here are some photos of me having cuddles with Molly's mum this afternoon.



This evening we took Issy to her riding lesson so I could meet horses for the first time! I barked a bit at the biggest ones (I'd never met any animals that big before) but generally wasn't too bothered by them. I also met some jack russells, one of whom nipped me! I made a bit of a fuss but I was fine really. And as I mentioned earlier I enjoyed eating horse poo, yum yum!

This evening Molly went out for a little while. When she came back it was quite late & she stood near my crate so I thought she was going to put me to bed without giving me attention, so I ran away from her & tried to hide! I was very pleased when Molly said hello properly & gave me a fuss so then went to bed without any problems.

P.S. I'm 16 weeks old today & have now spent half my life with Molly & her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment