Thursday 15 January 2015

Adventures

Yesterday evening Molly took me for a walk. It was windy & raining a bit but I walked happily & even sat on the wet pavement when Molly asked me to. I also pulled on the lead less than I used to but did bark at some people who walked past on the other side of the road.

This morning I discovered that I'd grown even more so was able to pull a knitting bag belonging to Molly's mum off a shelf & started playing with all the plastic bags containing knitting needles that it contained. Molly soon took it off me though. Later in the morning Kate came round & I enjoyed seeing her. I also had a walk with Molly's dad while Molly went back to bed for a little while.

This afternoon Molly took me for a walk round the muddy village playing field & pond. That was very exciting so I pulled on the lead a lot because there was so much to explore. Molly was very impressed though that I didn't bark at the people we saw.







Then we called in to see Molly's mum at work.

Molly is trying to get me used to spending time in my crate during the day so I spent a couple of short sessions in there today. I usually whine at first because I think I'm missing out on things but I soon settle for a little while.

This evening we went to our second puppy class! I got a bit distracted vacuuming the floor at points but overall Molly said I did really well. We practised sit, down, stand, walking to heel, recall & greeting other dogs calmly. Molly discovered that I love sausages! The people also talked about some theory - yawn! Molly's dad isn't a very good photographer (it's ok, he admits it!), so sorry for the lack of photos & the poor quality of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment