Tuesday 6 January 2015

Wind & being a detective!

Yesterday Molly's parents looked after me for a few hours while she had some hospital appointments. I wish I could have gone with her but I wasn't allowed & she said I would have been bored anyway. When Molly came home I gave her a really enthusiastic greeting with lots of licking & cuddling because I'd really missed her.

While Molly was out I had a lot of wind. I often do but Molly's parents had to leave the room on multiple occasions when I farted, oops! Molly isn't sure if this is due to my body not agreeing with the puppy food I'm having or whether it's due to some of the things I find & eat in the garden.

Molly popped out briefly in the afternoon to visit some friends for an hour but I couldn't go with her because their old dog isn't very keen on bouncy puppies. I'm going to visit them another day though when their dog is staying with a relative. Don't worry, I did get two walks yesterday - one with Molly's dad & one with her brother.

I also did lots of playing & training with Molly. We showed the rest of the family how good I am at "leave it" & they were impressed. Molly's dad is trying to teach me to "Find Ted" (my teddy bear) but Molly thinks he's going about it in the wrong way. This was proved yesterday when we tried to demonstrate it & I clearly didn't have a clue what he was asking me.

Molly did a quiz on the Facebook page of a well known pet shop to find out what kind of job I'd have if I was a human. It said I'd be a detective because I'm into everything. I thought that was very accurate as I like to investigate things & always have to know what's happening.

Last night I had my first accident inside for 9 days. Molly said it wasn't my fault though so that's ok. And I'm hoping it won't happen again. I try so hard but when people get me really excited sometimes I don't realise I need a wee or forget to make my usual signals.

This morning I've been winding the chickens up by barking at them & running at the fence, hehe. And I've been playing my usual game of stealing Molly's boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment