Wednesday 28 January 2015

Food!

Apologies for the lack of an update yesterday. I woke Molly up earlier than usual (& went out for a wee, but she wasn't sure if that was why I initially woke up because I usually hold it all night) but then went back to sleep for a little while before getting up properly. Apparently this made Molly very tired though.

I tried the new food that Molly bought for me & I like it. She only bought a small sample pack for me to try though so I can't switch over to it properly til she's got more.

Yesterday morning not one but two postmen came to the door! That was very exciting! The new one also gave me a biscuit. Molly sorted out all my supplies yesterday & organised them a bit better. She came across some treats & chews while she's was doing that so I had to sample them all, yum! We haven't yet found any that I don't like.

We just managed the one walk yesterday. We went a different route which involved a tunnel under a main road but I was very brave. I did make Molly swear though when I accidentally bit her thumb instead of the treat she was holding, oops! 

I've started chewing one of the armchairs in the living room which isn't making me very popular! Everyone tries their best to distract me but I can be quite persistant! I also like chewing a chair with fabric on in the dining room.

And here are some photos for you :) The top two were taken when I was snuggling with Molly's dad last night. Sorry about the poor quality, the lighting wasn't very good.



This was me relaxing before bed last night


And this was early morning cuddles with Molly today


No comments:

Post a Comment