Wednesday 7 January 2015

Lots of energy

Yesterday I was more silly & hyper than usual. Just the previous day Molly's dad had said I was getting more mature & calming him down, so I proved him wrong, hehe! Molly wasn't very well yesterday so I didn't get as much stimulation as I normally do but her mum took me out for one walk & her dad another.

These two photos were taken during one of my very few sleepy moments yesterday.



I ate my first brussel sprout in the afternoon, yum yum! Molly can't understand why I liked it, she said they're disgusting!

I got a new toy yesterday to try to help keep me out of mischief. It's a mouse that Molly's mum knitted & I've had a lot of fun with it so far.

Molly felt a bit better in the evening so when she came downstairs (after spending a bit of time in bed), I gave her one of my very enthusiastic licky welcomes. We did some more basic obedience training together & had a good game of tug of war.

This morning Molly changed our routine round a bit & took me out for a walk before breakfast! That was very exciting & gave me a chance to burn off some energy. I was very well behaved & listened to Molly well - sitting at all the kerbs & letting go of a carrier bag when she asked me to. She sprinkled some of my food on the pavement or in the grass on a few occasions so I could sniff it out - that was fun but very easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment