Thursday 29 January 2015

A busy morning

Today has been a busy day so far & it's not even lunchtime yet!

This morning Molly & her mum took me out for a walk. We drove to a carpark & then went for a walk in some woods where I was able to run around off lead! I stayed close to Molly & her mum though. I had lots of fun exploring, jumping over branches & playing in the leaves. We met another dog & their owner & Molly was really impressed with how I behaved & that I returned to her when she called me away. I was a bit naughty though when Molly tried to put me back in the car because I didn't want to go home! Here are some photos from the walk.







When we got home what I'm going to refer to as 'the poo incident' occurred. Molly said you don't need to know all the details, just that it resulted in me needing a bath! I'm not a fan of baths but I didn't protest too much this time. Now I'm all clean & fluffy again & am currently having a rest after all that excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment