Sunday 11 January 2015

Freedom!

This morning Molly & her dad took me to a local field so I could do some exploring off lead & practise my recall. We all had a lovely time.





Molly has tried me with frozen Kongs for the first time in the hope that it'd help with my teething/wanting to chew everything. I've enjoyed playing with them but have struggled to get much of the food out. She tried to take some photos but they all came out blurry.

After those adventures I've spent a lot of time sleeping, much to the relief of everyone! Molly tried taking some photos of me when I was sleepy earlier but I woke up & tried to lick her & the camera in my happiness. She said I made it much harder for her but she did get a couple of nice ones.



Molly is currently wondering whether to take me out another walk before bed. I've only been out once today but I keep flopping down on the floor & falling asleep. Maybe I've used up all my energy for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment