Friday 30 January 2015

Snow, weight & a rhino!

This morning when I went out in the garden for my first wee of the day the grass had some white stuff on it! I sniffed around & then ate some of it.


I was weighed this morning & I'm the same as I was last week. Molly isn't concerned because I don't feel too thin & I'm already in the adult weight range & almost adult height (so she's a bit relieved that I'm not continuing to grow at the rate I was!), but she'll keep an eye on it over the next few weeks.

We visited Kate & Libby where I had a nice time exploring & playing. On the walk home Molly did well at distracting me from passers by with food.

Then Molly went out to the cinema & her mum looked after me. I had a good sleep & posed for this photo.

When Molly came home she brought me back a new toy from the pet shop near the cinema! Sorry for the poor quality photo - I wouldn't stay still but it does show my rhino.


No comments:

Post a Comment