Thursday 29 January 2015

A quiet afternoon & puppy class

This afternoon Molly took me up to her bedroom with her. I was really well behaved, relaxing & dozing with her on her sofa while she watched a couple of TV programmes. Here are some photos she took of me looking cute!





As you can see from the photo above I ended up stealing Molly's seat on the sofa & she moved onto the floor, hehe!

Here are a few photos of me playing with Molly's dad.




This evening we went to our 4th week of puppy class. I had lots of fun, especially playing with my friend Bailey. I'm always one of the most excitable in the class but I did well with most of the training. Apologies for the lack of photos - as I've said previously Molly's dad isn't a photographer & Molly is too busy with me to take any. I've been very sleepy since we got home because all that stimulation wore me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment