Saturday 3 January 2015

Rain & grooming enquiries

We had a fun little photoshoot after my last proper update because Molly was emailing my breeders with an update about my progress & despite having lots of cute photos of me she realised that she didn't have any showing how big I've grown. And with me being three months old she thought it'd be nice to get a photo of me next to the same pair of shoes she photographed me next to when I was just one month old. We're very pleased with the result so have a look at the previous post if you missed it.

Despite Molly's worries I didn't have any accidents inside while it was raining. She was extra vigilant though & spent a lot of time standing out in the rain with me!

While it was raining Molly & her mum made me walk to the post office with them. I wasn't keen & needed tempting along. Part way through the journey Molly's mum ran behind a car & hid from me to encourage me to find her. She was just calling out to me when someone she knew popped out of a house & asked what she was doing! Hehe :P

In the afternoon we ventured out in the car to meet a local groomer but that didn't go well so we're trying to forget it happened. Following that Molly asked for second opinions on some Facebook groups & through that she's arranged to meet a couple of nice local people over the next few weeks to find out more about grooming me. And one of them said I can go along too & play with her miniature schnauzer. So something good came out of it.

After that Molly wasn't around much because she didn't feel very well so spent quite a lot of the afternoon & evening in bed. Her dad took me out for one walk & her brother for another so I didn't miss her too much. It had stopped raining by then so I was much happier. Me & Molly did have some nice cuddles though on one of the occasions that she popped downstairs while I was very sleepy & relaxed - usually I don't stay still long enough to be cuddled!

Apologies again for the lack of photos, Molly will try to take more over the next few days if she can. She's threatening me with a bath because apparently I smell but I'm hoping that she'll put it off for a bit longer if she's not feeling very well again! It wouldn't be fair to make me wet again just after I got so wet in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment