Tuesday 13 January 2015

More mischief

This afternoon we walked to the library to visit Molly's mum at work. On the way we met lots of small children & a few push along scooters on the school run. I wasn't scared but I was a bit more apprehensive than I usually am. Molly gave me food though to try to get me to associate the scooters with good things! And I had lots of attention from some of the children. It was no longer raining by this time but I still stopped on a few occasions when there was a puddle in my way because I don't like them! Molly laughed when I didn't think to go round them!

When we got to the library I was sneaked into the back room where I caused mischief by investigating everything & playing with various carrier bags. Molly decided to carry me the last part of the way home because I'd done a lot of walking but I didn't like not being able to explore so was very wriggly & hard to hold.

When we got back from our walk I was very silly because I was overtired but Molly eventually managed to get me to settle in my crate for a short period. She said she was exhausted & needed to rest! When I woke up & Molly's parents came home from work I got very excited & zoomed around the house. Then I finally relaxed!


Molly said she can't understand how something (me!) that looks so sweet & innocent can smell so bad - I have a bit of a wind problem!

Molly forgot to mention in her last post that I rediscovered my ability to growl today. So I've been growling a lot at my toys & random inanimate objects (like Molly's dad's guitar case) when they wouldnt play with me!

I also ate my first spider today!

No comments:

Post a Comment