Sunday 25 January 2015

Excitement

This morning Molly took me for an early morning walk. We didn't see any other people so there weren't any chances to practise distracting me from them but we did some recall on the lead work as well as a bit of walking to heel. And lots of "sit"s as usual. We went a slightly longer route this time but because I'm getting better at not pulling on the lead (I still do it, just not as much) we got round it quicker than we would have previously.

This morning I had my monthly flea treatment. It's now a tablet rather than a spot on because I'm a bit older so that's much better. As you know I'll eat anything so Molly had no problems getting me to take those tablets.

Molly has been out babysitting for most of today but she did bring the boy she looked after & his dog round to meet me this afternoon. That was so exciting (Molly, a child & a dog all came in the door at once!) that I accidentally did a little wee on the floor, oops! I had lots of fun playing with them.


After they left I had a much needed sleep.

While Molly was out the rest of her family looked after me. I helped Molly's dad clean out the chickens, ran off with his slippers on multiple occasions (which was his fault - he knows what I'm like so shouldn't have changed his footwear in front of me!) & he took me out on a walk. I was very well behaved on the walk, apart from when a cat provoked me! Molly's dad tried to distract me with food but I couldn't decide which was more interesting - the food or the cat! Molly can't understand why I run away when she/anyone taking me out gets my harness out. I'm comfortable wearing it & know it signifies a walk but I hate the idea of having it put on.

When I was just wandering around earlier I kept hearing bird noises inside the house. They seemed to come from Molly's dad's phone so I tried to bite it! It was all very intriguing.

I had some good cuddles with Molly when she came home this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment